3/29/2006

My CD My Band

At the last weekend, my laptop windows system had some problems, I need found my computer tools disc and fix the windows system’s problem, also I found my first semester’s major project, A promotion for a Rock Band, this is a real band in China, the first CD of this Band just came out at Jan 2006, but I already made a CD cover and T-shirt and posters, it is kind of funny, but really make some fun anyway.

At the first semester, I was not good at Photoshop program operate, so I just ask my friend who was study at Beijing, he takes some pictures of this Band, then he sent to me the photos of this Band, Ok~ let’s work, draw the storyboard and flawchart etc, when I present this project at the end of the semester, I forgot to bring the journal of the production, this project just get C…..-_-

Whatever, when I see this again, I find most of the part need to modify, it is not a successful project, I got some fun anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kapustin said...

What I can imagine from AK-47 is...
Soviet Gun and Anderei Kirilenko
-_-a

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home